Built to protect your family when strangers approach your door.
The Tru-View™ Security Screen Door. Keeping the view without sacrificing quality, security or beauty. The Tru-View Security Screen Door also enhances the appearance of your entryway with its sculptured pattern grille.
- Ventilation The Tru-View™ Door can be locked securely, allowing you to safely and confidently leave your front door open day or night for ventilation.
- Visibility The Tru-View™ Door allows viewing of the outdoors and visitors with its stainless steel mesh.
- Deadbolt Security Combined with the high tensile strength aluminum construction, the deadbolt lock affords the best protection available. The deadbolt lock cannot be pried open by a metal or plastic insert.
- Mesh 316 Series Stainless Steel, .032 wire diameter woven in a 12 x 12 mesh & epoxy coated for additional corrosion protection.
- Pet Resistant Have a large dog but can’t have him in the house with a flimsy front screen door? Feel safe and secure knowing that you and your pets are safe.
- Rust Free With extruded aluminum construction, the Tru-View™ Door won’t rust and is ideal for coastal environments.
- Easy Operating With concealed stainless steel hinges and extruded aluminum construction, the Tru-View™ Door swings freely and easy.
- Easy Installation Pre-hung or hinge-expander installation is simple and easy. With complete instructions and hardware, the Tru-View™ Door provides everything you need for the do-it-yourself homeowner.
- Scope – Tru-View™ Security Screen Doors of the type and sizes in the plans and/or as called for in this specification shall
be furnished with all necessary hardware, fasteners and miscellaneous equipment as herein specified and shall be manufactured by
R. LANG COMPANY or equal, the basic design to be a tubular master frame with integral stainless steel mesh.
- Alloys – Aluminum shall be commercial quality and of proper alloy for door construction, free from defects impairing strength and
durability. All extruded sections shall be of 6063-T5 alloy and temper.
- Door Members – Tubular door stile shall be extruded aluminum, and exposed face width shall be at least 3” x 1” thick with 0.062” nominal wall thickness. Z-bar surround shall be 1-1/8” x 1-1/2” with 0.050” nominal wall thickness. The bottom expander exposed face width shall be at least 1-3/4” x 1-1/8” deep with 0.050” nominal wall thickness.
- Mesh – 316 Series Stainless Steel, .032 wire diameter woven in a 12 x 12 mesh & epoxy coated for additional corrosion protection.
- Hardware – Hardware shall be corrosion resistant materials compatible with aluminum. The heavy duty pneumatic door closer shall have a 1-1/4” tube diameter, and 10-1/4” length. The handle set shall include a keyed cylinder lock with an inside thumb turn, stainless steel strike plate.
- Assembly – Doors shall be assembled in a secure and workmanlike manner. The tubular master frame shall be of mitered construction
joined at each corner by four (4) screws into an extruded aluminum gusset. Doors contain three (3) stainless steel hinges with two (2) bronze bushings per hinge leaf, each hinge securely fastened to the main frame.